Saturday 24 August 2013

Oh two in one night


Came across this and thought why not
Making : Project bags in wonderful colours
Cooking : Sour Cream Lemon cake
Drinking : Dilmah tea brewed in a real pot
Reading: Spin Off
Wanting: To have a week off work
Looking: Forward to school holidays when Ill have school grounds all to myself
Playing: with tinted charcoal
Wasting: Time when i could have started reading new readers for essay
Sewing: See above lol
Wishing: to be better at time management
Enjoying: the sun this weekend
Waiting: for some peace in my mind
Liking: my new toys
Wondering: If i can manage to get the school oval marked up for sports on my own seeing Hubbys bailed
Loving: My boys humour
Hoping: the weather warms up
Marvelling: at the colour in the wattles in every shape and form
Needing: a friend to go shopping with and do girly stuff
Smelling: those wattles.....
Wearing: my PJs
Following: nobody
Noticing: Hubbys moods
Knowing: Im stuck with him
Thinking: Of the loom I wanted to redo
Feeling: tired of having no time to sit
Bookmarking: everything of interest
Opening: a new chapter in study
Giggling: at sons reply to Facebook post (they er called Mingas Mum)
Feeling: a bit lost

As the person before me did,heres a blank for those who like to do this too

Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:




No comments:

Post a Comment